Our appeal for support
The foundation has plans to work in the following activities in Mumbai and in the districts of Maharashtra.
- Community free eye screening for cataract, Glaucoma, Diabetic retinopathy and all paediatric related eye illness
- Provision of free treatment including surgeries to all poor and needy
- School eye health check up for all un aided, municipal and ZP schools
- Eye check up for un organized sectors workers, daily wage earners, industrial workers
- Mass awareness programme on Diabetes and eye care, eye injuries, congenital eye disorders,
- Setting up of satellite vision centres in rural and urban slums and tribal pockets